Phenolic Resin Top Table
The Phenolic work surfaces were developed for laboratory use as well as other harsh chemical environments. It is made in the USA, for more than 15 years and has emerged as a leading Solid Phenolic brand that offers both Quality and Value.
– Chemical and solvent resistant
– Stain and corrosion resistant
– Impact and stress cracking resistant
– Abrasion resistant in quartz finish
– Moisture resistant and will not support growth of common bacteria or fungus
– Double sided panels available in many colors and patterns
– Exceeds performance standards of the ANSI/NEMA (American National Standards Institute / National Electrical Manufacturers Association) LD3-2000
– UL Class A and Class 1 Fire Rating Surface available upon request.
– Low VOC’s emissions
– Greenguard certified, LEED qualified
– ASTM G-22 Compliance Fungi & Bacterial Resistance – Approved
Bacterial Resistance Test – No bacterial growth
Bacterial Susceptibility Test – No contamination by bacteriagrowth of: Staphylococcus aureus, Streptococci faecalis, Escherichia coli and Klebsiella pneumoniae.
Phenolic uk 3600 x 1500 colour= Black & Grey, 6mm
Phenolic uk 3600 x 1500 colour= Black, White & Grey, 13mm
Phenolic uk 3600 x 1500 colour= Black, White & Grey, 16mm